Temperature: 27°C Humidity: 38% Wind Speed: 0(m/s) Wind Direction: 303degree Rain: 0mm/s Soil Temp: 55(C) °

admission@sgrru.ac.in

For any enquiry

1800-120-10-2102

Toll free number

News & Events

Report On Best Practice Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)

Theory Class and Procedure Conducted forSchool of Humanities and Social Sciences, SGRR University Dehradun on 25/11/2023.

VENUE: SGRRIM&HS COLLEGE OF NURSING, DEHRADUN, PATEL NAGAR.

SGRRIM& HS ,College of Nursing , COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING DEPARTMENT conducted CPR Training under the guidance of Prof.Dr. G. Ramalakshmi Dean, College of Nursing on 25/ 11/ 23  at 11:00 am; there were 45 students of School of Humanities & Social sciences were present during the Training along with their faculty members,Prof. (Dr.) Monika Gupta Aggarwal and Prof. Dr. Jyotsna kukreti, . Mr.RenjithThomas Associate Professor, HOD Community Health Nursing Department introduced the session .

Training session was taken by   Mrs. Arti Negi , Asst.Professor about the CPR and its various aspects and made them aware about the importance of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. Later on Demonstration was given in skill Lab by Mrs Rakhi Chand ,Associate Professor. Interactive session  was led by  Mrs. Sarita Dhasmana, Mrs.Chetna, Ms.Sosan, Mr. Anoop Sasi and  Ms. Anjali Mehra. Students were asked to re-demonstrate CPR procedure on mannequin . Subsequently post test was administered to the students and collected feedback.

Post test  shows that  80% participants were responded in an excellent way, whereas the remaining 20% responded in a better way.  It  can be concluded that after Administration of theory class & demonstration the students gained adequate knowledge regarding CPR. Students were satisfied with their new learning.

 

studentquery
studentquery
Dehradun Weather

27°C

  • Humidity: 38%
  • Wind Speed: 0(m/s)
  • Wind Direction: 303degree
  • Rain: 0mm/s
  • Soil Temp: 55(C) °