Temperature: 27°C Humidity: 38% Wind Speed: 0(m/s) Wind Direction: 303degree Rain: 0mm/s Soil Temp: 55(C) °

admission@sgrru.ac.in

For any enquiry

1800-120-10-2102

Toll free number

News & Events

Shri Guru Ram Rai University SGRRIM&HS College of Nursing Report On Best Practice Cardio - Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training

Lecture and live demonstration Conducted for School of Basic and Applied Sciences, SGRR University Dehradun on 16/1/24.

VENUE : SGRRIM&HS COLLEGE OF NURSING, DEHRADUN,PATEL NAGAR.

SGRRIM&HS , College of Nursing, MENTAL HEALTH NURSING DEPARTMENT Conducted CPR Training Under the guidance of Prof G. Ramalakshmi Dean , College of Nursing on 16/1/24 at 11: am, 92 students of School of Basic & Applied Sciences received the students from Dr Arun kumar Dean, School of Basic & Applied sciences. Mrs. Maibam Reena Associate professor ,HOD Mental Health Nursing Department Introduced the session of CPR. The objectives of this programme is to develop the knowledge, abilities and psychomotor skills that a bystander requires in saving a person collapsed from cardiac arrest.

Training session was taken by Mr. Abhilash ,Assistant Professor in the form of lecture cum discussion about the CPR and its various aspects and made them aware about the importance of Cardio -Pulmonary Resuscitation. Later on Demonstration was given in the skill Lab By Mrs Sulekha, Assistant Professor Mental Health Nursing. Interactive sessions were conducted with students and trainers. Mrs Maibam Reena, Mr.Abhilash, Mrs Sulekha, Mr Ankit have assisted the students in compressing the manikins at the right position and posture to be maintained during hands-only CPR. Then the students were asked to independently demonstrate the procedure on manikins. After satisfactory demonstration of the procedure, the students were asked to fill a post-test questionnaire.

Results indicate that of the 92 students, 80 % mean Post Test in an excellent way. Whereas the remaining 20% responded in a better way.It can be concluded that after Administration of theory class & demonstration the students gained adequate knowledge regarding CPR. Students were satisfied with their new learning.

Report

studentquery
studentquery
Dehradun Weather

27°C

  • Humidity: 38%
  • Wind Speed: 0(m/s)
  • Wind Direction: 303degree
  • Rain: 0mm/s
  • Soil Temp: 55(C) °