Temperature: 27°C Humidity: 38% Wind Speed: 0(m/s) Wind Direction: 303degree Rain: 0mm/s Soil Temp: 55(C) °

admission@sgrru.ac.in

For any enquiry

1800-120-10-2102

Toll free number

News & Events

Report On Best Practice Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training

SGRRU

Lecture and live demonstration Conducted for School of Agricultural Sciences, SGRR University Dehradun on 12/12/2023.

VENUE:  SGRRIM&HS COLLEGE OF NURSING, DEHRADUN, PATEL NAGAR.

SGRRIM& HS ,College of Nursing , MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING DEPARTMENT conducted CPR Training under the guidance of Prof Dr. G. Ramalakshmi Dean, College of Nursing on 12/ 12/ 23  at 11:00 am; there were 56 students of School of Agricultural sciences were present during the Training along with their faculty members, Dr. Kilendra Singh and Mr Sanjay Bamola. Prof. Rosaline .A, HOD Medical Surgical Nursing Department introduced the session .

Training session was taken by Prof.Sheeba Philip in the form of lecture cum discussion about the CPR and its various aspects and made them aware about the importance of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. Later on Demonstration was given in skill Lab by Mr Ankit Dal Nursing tutor . Interactive session were conducted by Ms.Julia, Mr.Thomas with students. Students were asked to do return -demonstration on  CPR procedure on mannequin . Subsequently post test was administered  through the GOOGLE FORM and  the students were submitted back.

Feed back score  shows that  80%  participants were responded in an excellent way, whereas the remaining 20% responded in a better way.  It  can be concluded that after Administration of theory class & demonstration the students gained adequate knowledge regarding CPR. Students were satisfied with their new learning.

 

studentquery
studentquery
Dehradun Weather

27°C

  • Humidity: 38%
  • Wind Speed: 0(m/s)
  • Wind Direction: 303degree
  • Rain: 0mm/s
  • Soil Temp: 55(C) °